Juli and I found our way to the Garment District in L.A. where there are lots of inexpensive clothes, accessories, jewelry, even purfume. We both came away with a couple of necklaces (the same ones, actually...we continue to have the same taste in these things, despite living so far apart), some bottles of perfumes, and belts. We found our way into the flower section of the market. I was so excited to take photos, and soon found out that most shop keepers don't allow photography. Ooops!
Here are a few of my favories.



Yup...that's Juli. Notice the look on the other gal's face - not so happy about my camera. Heehee.



On Sunday, after church, Juli, Justin and I went to the coast at Santa Monica. We landlocked folks have to take every opportunity to marvel at the ocean.
Juli and I at Santa Monica Pier
Look! It's the ocean!
This ferris wheel and rollercoaster were right on the board walk...crazy.
A palm tree! We don't have those in Montana.
Here are a few of my favories.
On Sunday, after church, Juli, Justin and I went to the coast at Santa Monica. We landlocked folks have to take every opportunity to marvel at the ocean.
When I landed in Billings, we were at -5 degrees and falling. What a rude awakening! I look forward to heading back to CA for the Resolved Conference in June.
7 comments:
I literally just sent Juli an email saying how fun it is that you got to visit!! And... then I check your blog and here are the pictures!
I'm going to live vicariously through your pictures for a moment.... wishing I was there too! :)
Hi Lindsay
It is so fun to see your blog!! It has bee -15 here in Minneapolis so i empathize with you about the cold weather :) What church are you going to in Billings?? Lukas' brother lives there.
Blessings
Gretchen
Hi Gretchen! I'm currently attending Emmanuel Baptist Church...it's a Southern Baptist. Does Lukas' brother go to a church here in town?
What a fun visit!! :)
You should let us know when you're back in town this way so we can come see you!! :)
So fun to see pictures of our time! We miss having you here. Justin just kept saying "I sure like your friend Linds:)" after you left. We can't wait for you to come in June - and it is confirmed, you can stay with us.
Hugs and sunny thoughts, Juls
I'm glad you got some sun and fun! I'm craving the warm days myself! Thanks for the V-day card. Check my blog for pics of the recent sugar cookie creations. Luv, me
Wow! I am definitely wishing for some sun here! I bet it was so great to hear Justin preach again...I sure miss that!
Stevi
Post a Comment