Well, I'm very excited to tell you that I just bought a new pillow. I know, I know...not usually exciting stuff, but a friend of mine had one like it and I've never been able to forget it. It's got synthetic down on one side and memory foam on the other...and it may cause me to find excuses to go to bed early! Trust me, it's very comfy. I found it at Costco today, and am trying to get sleepy as fast as I can! Come visit me and I might, maybe, possibly let you borrow it.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Pillow Luxury
Well, I'm very excited to tell you that I just bought a new pillow. I know, I know...not usually exciting stuff, but a friend of mine had one like it and I've never been able to forget it. It's got synthetic down on one side and memory foam on the other...and it may cause me to find excuses to go to bed early! Trust me, it's very comfy. I found it at Costco today, and am trying to get sleepy as fast as I can! Come visit me and I might, maybe, possibly let you borrow it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment