Monday, July 02, 2007

Big Sky Beauty

Last Saturday (meaning June 23...yes, I'm a tardy blogger), I took a drive into the mountains with the purpose of reminding myself of one of the reasons that I actually moved to Montana. Believe it or not, it's been harder than I expected to adjust to this move! Anyway, I decided to go soak in some the beauty that God created, enjoy a roadtrip in my new-to-me BMW, and try to get some good photos. Well, I did get some pictures, but I can't say I'm pleased with the quality or that they did the views justice. (I'm seriously considering a new camera at this point.)
None-the-less, let me share with you some of God's beautiful creation...

These are the Beartooth Mountains...about an hour's drive from me...
Isn't this church in the most beautiful location...I think I'd get distracted from the sermon by looking at the mountains out the window...though I suppose that God would be pleased that I noticed his handiwork on display. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those views!!! Don't show Todd or he'll decide that church needs a new pastor. :)

Did you get a new camera??

Miss you and hope to see you soon!

Julie

Colette said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog.