Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Love Antiques and Tools?

I recently purchased this antique Machinist's Tool Box at an antique sale. I very rarely get giddy over a purchase, but I came close on this one. ;-) It is in such good condition, with beautiful quarter-sawn oak and lots of tiny little drawers, each lined with felt. What to use it for? I'm thinking a perfect jewelry box for now, but maybe office supplies later. Anyway, I'm just so excited that I have to share it. ;-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason Pegg said...

You are always full of surprises! I like it too!

Great talking to you the other day. I'll have to see about doing lunch with you sometime. Perhaps we could meet somewhere in the middle? What's roughly 4 or 5 hours from each of us? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Todd approves - and wants one too. :) You are so funny!

Can you come over and play sometime soon? We are settling in over here just fine (#4 is easier than the jet-lag!) and so we want you to come for a visit....soon!

Love you and missing you much today!

Julie