Last week I traveled to Texas for work, and got to stay a few extra days in Austin. What a joy to reconnect with Stevi and Troy, and to meet Jude.
What a cutie he is!

It was soooooo nice to have some sunshine after a long Montana winter. We visited the rose gardens - where there were actually roses in bloom!!! Can you tell I'm ready for spring? It was even hot enough to warrant a trip to the shaved ice stand. Heehee. Yummy. We went downtown to a very cool coffee shop on the water, and then got stuck in some crazy...and I do mean "crazy" traffic...crazy cars, crazy motorcycle gangs, crazy outfits, crazy traffic. (There was no doubt in my mind that I was a long way from Montana.)
But the best part of all was spending some one-on-one time with Stevi, a precious Christian sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment