Last Christmas I bought my sister Katie a miniature rubber chicken (about 6" tall) and placed it in her stocking. She found it incredibly disgusting, but wasn't disgusted enough to throw it away...she left it under my pillow that night! Ugh! And so it began.It's gone back and forth rather innocently ever since then, but about a week ago it went to a new level. She wired it to the front grill of my bmw!!! So I drove around town (for only about 24 hrs) with a bright yellow rubber chicken in flight.
Well, paybacks are harsh sometimes. ;-) This morning I offered to make her a yummy latte...with extra foam. She asked for vanilla flavoring, but got a little rubber chicken as well. Oh, the look on her face was priceless.
aaaahhhhahhhhaaaa (evil laugh)
I'm rather nervous now about where I'll find it next. Any suggestions about where I should leave it next time it's in my possession?
4 comments:
How about in a clean toilet with the lid down?? Now THAT would be a surprise when you're not expecting it!! :)
ooooo...now that's a good idea, as long as she's the one to find it! Haha
Wow...people who do pranks are so creative! :) I'm glad we found you out here in blog land! ~Erin
Okay, it's about time I started seeing some killer photographs out here, Missy.
Post a Comment