Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wanna come over for coffee...I mean a latte?

Yes, yes, it's true, I finally "invested" in a home espresso machine. And, yes again, I chose to buy the fancy one. I've been researching machines for weeks, reading hundreds of reviews, hmming and haaing over the price tag, etc. I finally pulled the trigger last week, and the box finally arrived today.
So now, with just the touch of a button, and just a few moments, I have a very good cup-o-joe. The engineer in me also takes pleasure in the gadgetry. Hee hee...I'm almost giddy about my new machine.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Nothing beats the power tools for the kitchen! Congratulations on this exciting machine! I'm green with envy! :)

So, when we pass through your neck of the woods this summer, I will take you up on your offer for a "very good cup-o-joe."

I love you & am missing our fellowship. Sigh.

Colette said...

You know you have to post a picture of this new beauty.

I'm thinking we should meet for coffee on Saturday morning...usual spot. Oh wait...

The Draper Family said...

Hi Lindsay!! I'm so glad you commented on the Dykstra's blog... It has been fun catching up on your adventures. And... we just got a new espresso machine too... I LOVE it!
It is great to see you! :)
Sean, Lindsey, Reagan & Ian